Monthly Archives: March 2019
Walking around in coveralls which have your brand name embroidered on them will instil a sense of professionalism and identity in your employees. Working in dangerous situations with many potential hazards around is not an easy job. Protective wear becomes a necessity in such situations. Ignoring safety measures can get your employees into all sorts of workplace-related health issues.
As a worker, you can get caught in moving machinery or worse, get stuck in it. There’s also the risk of transportation-related accidents which are horrible enough to scare you into wearing occupational safety garments.
If you’re working in factories with giant, scary equipment that makes your bones jitter, use engineering controls as well as safety garments to improve your situation.
Wildrose Garments has mastered the art of silk-screen printing for protective work wear. It’s a service that gives you the exciting option of personalizing your uniform with your logo, or your company name. Silk-screening is among the most popular printing techniques despite the fact that it has been in use for over a hundred years.
How it’s done:
The fact that silk screening is still pertinent and very much in use drives business owners to take advantage of this traditional technology to personalize occupational garments.
- Various materials are used in the process of silk-screen printing. The first thing you’ll need is a printing frame. The design is printed onto a sheet, allowing the ink to be transferred.
- When it comes to printing the logo onto the fabric of your work-wear, a scraper is used to screen the colors.
- There is one layer for each color and you can apply up to a maximum of 4 shades.
- Now coming to the tricky part. Applying a layer requires you to be extra careful because sometimes, in a hurry, we tend to forget about a very important step: drying.
- Leaving the frame ink to dry is crucial or else you’d end up ruining the print.
Benefits of Silk Screen Printing
In recent years, silk-screening has been modernized. Ink and machinery available have revolutionized the silk-screening work. The most recent advancements allow us to get high-quality final products. Print runs now have an excellent quality-price ratio and personalized items come with durability and grit. Other features include:
- Unique visual result
- Long lasting effect
Vibrant colors are produced with silk screen printing method; these shades are hard to replicate by other printing techniques which is why silk-screening remains to be the most popular screening technique. Another major benefit of silk-screening is that it is very economical for printing logos or names onto uniforms.
Here at Wildrose Garments, we provide premium quality silk screening services. For more information about our workwear products or silk screening services, visit our website!